Ipro Lens Equipped.





In Concept Design, Electronic Layout and Advanced Image Manipulation class, we had to choose a product to create a 4 Story media project, brochure and a branding poster.  Instead of choosing 3 different things, I figured it would be best to tie all of them together and do it on one product.  I chose the IPro Lens for the simple fact that I wanted one for a long time and I really had to just create an excuse to pay $200 for one.  For the posters, I was going to integrate images taken with the lens.  Stay tuned as I will be posting those soon.  

I think it's important to really look at the product, the packaging and the design to experience and really understand how to create a legitimate branding campaign for it.  As I hold it in my hand and take a few test shots, the ideas are starting to come together.  

This is a product that I believe could be a valuable asset to solve visual problems, capture inspiration and document creativity for people on the go.  It's really not practical to carry around a camera on your everyday routine and sometimes a small point & shoot won't cut it.  This system taps into the power of the Iphone camera.  They say that "the best camera is the on you have with you."  I think there's a fair amount of truth in that statement.  

I'm a firm believer that one of the most important things that designers can do is to obtain assets to elevate their craft.  Although, my philosophy deep down is to "Do More with Less", it doesn't hurt to add new weapons to the arsenal.  

Iphone Equipped.  Ipro Lens strapped.  Let's go...