When I first walked on this campus, I saw the infamous wall in the hallway with some of the best work from the school. I thought quietly to myself that one day, I was going to get my art up there. The best of the best stuff gets a chance to shine and it's not easy to get up there. In fact, the work comes from one of the most respected teachers on the campus...Michael Hanson.
I'm always checking for new work to be posted. Today, I noticed some great type posters and then I stumbled upon my Bruce Mao posters on the wall! It might not be a big deal for most but to me its a huge milestone. It reminds me that I gotta grind harder, be more creative and just do me. It's a reminder that I always need to remain a student and avoid any comfort zones.


