In Concept Design, Professor Hanson wanted us to choose a brand and develop a 4 part media campaign. This would include a storyboard for a 30 second commercial, 3 print ads and 2 other forms of media...including social media and a website. I chose to do mine on the Ipro Lens. I really believe in the idea of mobile photography and see the evolution of it being a big change in the way the world takes photographs. All the naysayers need to do is take a look at how software retired Mpc's, SP-1200's, drum machine and other hardware in the music production world. I can see the same situation being mirrored in the mobile vs traditional photography world. Am I too ambitious? Too naive? Who knows. All I know is that mobile photographers aren't killing the game...they are creating it.
The idea of my commercial is simple. It basically shows the Mobile Photographer vs. the traditional Photographer. It highlights all the things that you can do with an Iphone equipped with an Ipro Lens. Bascially, no hauling equipment, quick set up, edit, share and print photos from the phone. I'm not advocating that the DSLR will be replaced by the Iphone. What I am saying is that if the DSLR is equivalent to a rifle, the Iphone/Ipro Lens is your sidearm. Quick to conceal, unholster and shoot at close targets. My poster ads and story boards are completely shot, edited and sent to print straight from the Iphone. The bottom line of the commercial sell the audience the Mobile Photography movement while using the Ipro Lens as the spearhead. Using a trending movement to sell a product to where the two become synonymous. We've seen this used in to many things. Here are photos from the shoot:



